Jean d'Audignac organic soups and velvets, delicacy and voluptuousness !
The organic chestnut velouté from Ardèche is unctuous and delicate. The touch of fresh cream slightly softens the taste of the chestnut and perfectly balances the recipe. Made in France with chestnuts grown in the Ardèche, this winter velouté is delicious and comforting. The chestnuts are harvested in season and rigorously selected for a better flavour and optimal quality. A real moment of sweetness.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
THE TASTE :
a chestnut well present in the mouth in perfect proportion.
THE ORIGIN :
a recipe elaborated in the south-west of France with chestnuts grown in the Ardèche.
THE AUTHENTICITY :
Seasonal products are cooked in an artisanal way.
Recipe idea :
A WINTER SOUP, JEAN d'AUDIGNAC STYLE
1. Pour the Jean d'Audignac Organic Cream Soup into a saucepan.
2. Gently warm it up in a bain marie making sure it does not boil.
3. Toast small slices of wholemeal bread with parmesan cheese in a hot oven.
4. Crush previously shelled hazelnuts.
5. Fry them in a hot pan without fat, stirring constantly so that they don't burn.
6. In a bowl, place the Organic Cream Soup served generously.
7. Add two slices of toast on top.
8. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
A great winter dish!
Do you want other chestnut products ?
Organic mustard with chestnuts and boletus
Goose terrine with chestnuts
Vanilla Chestnut Cream
Panettone with marrons glacés