Organic shortbread "La vache qui regarde passer les trains", a pleasure for the senses !
The organic vanilla shortbread from Reunion Island La vache qui regarde passer les trains are extremely tasty. The recipe is 100% natural, made with butter, spelt flour and cane sugar. They are free of colouring, preservatives and aromas. Almost like at home !
The other flavours of the range :
- pure butter organic shortbread,
- organic shortbread with caramel and fleur de sel,
- organic dark chocolate shortbread.
Prepare your "organic shortbread" order online
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
an original recipe based on spelt, butter and cane sugar.
a light shortbread that tastes like butter and vanilla.
a recipe with butter and vanilla from Reunion Island.
Recipe idea :
RED BERRY CHEESECAKE
1. Mix a box of Organic Shortbread The Cow Watching the Trains Go By.
2. Add 40g of melted butter and mix.
3. Spread the preparation in 4 small individual round moulds and press the bottom of the moulds.
4. In a salad bowl, mix 170g of fromage frais with 50g of sugar, a rounded tablespoon of flour and a whole egg.
5. Beat until the dough is smooth.
6. Add 10cl of fresh cream and pour the mixture into the mould.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.
8. Unmould and cover the top of the cake with a red fruit coulis once the cake has cooled.
9. Place in the refrigerator for one hour. Enjoy !
Envie d’autres produits à base de vanille ?
Organic Madagascar Vanilla
Mini vanilla madeleines
Les délices de Marie
Vanilla Williams Pear
Long madeleines with organic vanilla
Preparation for vanilla flavoured flan
Abbaye de la Coudre