Jean d'Audignac organic vegetables, simply good !
Extra fine peas and organic sliced carrots are grown in french fields. Once harvested when ripe, they are cooked and preserved to preserve their nutritional qualities and taste: a real classic in the grocery store. To prepare as an accompaniment to a dish and to season according to the seasons and desires !
The other flavours of the range :
- organic extra fine green beans,
- organic goatherd flageolets,
- organic ratatouille,
- forest potatoes with organic porcini mushrooms,
- beans cooked with organic Aquitaine tomatoes,
- piperade with organic Espelette chilli pepper,
- garbure of fresh organic vegetables.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
a recipe with extra-fine peas and carrots with a slice.
organic vegetables grown in France.
Canned vegetables are cooked soon after they are harvested, they are rich in flavour !
Recipe idea :
SHOULDER OF LAMB WITH PEAS AND CARROTS
1. Place a shoulder of lamb in a dish with a drizzle of olive oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Place in an oven previously heated to 80°C. Cook for 3h30.
3. At the end of cooking the meat, fry 200g of smoked bacon cut into sticks in a stewpot.
4. Drain the Jean d'Audignac Organic Vegetables.
5. Add them to the preparation when the bacon is golden as well as a bouquet garni composed of thyme, rosemary and bay leaf.
6. Serve the lamb with the vegetable garnish.
Envie d'autres produits à base de carottes
Creamy carrot soup
Le Potager de Grand-Mère
Carrot petals with thyme
Organic Tartin’apéro carrot-ginger
La vache qui regarde passer les trains
Cream of organic carrot and langoustine soup
Jean d’Audignac bio